What is Evergold?
Evergold (EVG) is a commodity finance token offered by EVX Holdings, Pte. Ltd, a company registered in Singapore to assist cryptocurrency enthusiasts and professionals with fast and convenient asset diversification, using the tools built on blockchain technology.
One EVG token represents one fine gram of gold in a LBMA certified 1 kg gold bar. Gold reserves are stored with licensed and certified precious metals dealer in Singapore. More information is available on the company website.
Evergold blockchain details:
What is the benefit of owning EVG token?
Owning physical assets on the blockchain provides holders with the combined benefits of both physical and digital assets.
• It’s Highly Accessible — You can move or trade this ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain anywhere in the world, at any time! You can start by purchasing only 2 tokens. This small minimum purchase limit allows you to own gold while avoiding storage fees, limited accessibility, and other drawbacks of owning physical gold. And, you can redeem physical gold from the dealer’s vault in Singapore, anytime!
• It’s Trustworthy — EVG is associated with a bonded dealer of precious metals, licensed to operate in Singapore. This SBMA member has several years of experience in this industry. As for the EVG tokens — they represent gold bullion bars certified by LBMA, with public proof of custody of the gold bars in the dealer’s vault.
• It’s Easily Redeemable — Every EVG token is equal to 1 gram of gold. This means that you can redeem 1000 tokens for a 1-kg bar of gold. And, this means that you can get hold of your gold in its physical form from dealer’s vault in Singapore.
With Evergold users get:
- Full gold ownership without a storage or transportation hussle;
- Insured and bonded storage facility in Singapore at no charge;
- Easy transportable electronically 24/7/365;
- Tradable in seconds with covered buy back guarantee;
- Fully backed by verifiable physical gold bars;
- Can be anonymous if holders want to;
- Flexible and affordable from $100 min purchase;
- Redeemable for physical gold from 1 kg bar from Singapore;
Are EVG Tokens redeemable for physical gold?
Given our partnership with GSC Singapore, a minimum of 1000 EVG tokens corresponds with 1 kg of LBMA approved gold bullion bars, available for pickup from licensed and bonded vault in Singapore. EVG holders will need to have a verified account with Evergold to execute physical bar(s) redemption. The service charge is $100
How is it different from competition?
EVG trading on Atomars
EVG tokens are available for trading on Atomars exchange with the following trading pair: EVG/USDT.