Dear ATOMARS Community,
We are pleased to announce the listing of SpringRole (SPRING) on Atomars exchange. SpringRole (SPRING) deposits are effective starting from October 31st, 2019 and the following trading pairs will be available: SPRING/BTC, SPRING/ETH, and SPRING/USDT.
SPRINGROLE PROJECT SUMMARY
SpringRole is a blockchain-based platform where professionals can share, view, and earn tokens on their profiles. A user’s profile will usually contain their educational qualifications, work experience, and skillsets. Employers, companies, and universities can access this database of job seekers to verify the user’s skill set.
People’s skill reputations are crowdsourced on the SpringRole platform. The skills of users are weighted according to their skill levels. As a platform built on the blockchain, SpringRole verifies user’s reputation and information using smart contracts. SpringRole is the first work portfolio that relies on the blockchain platform.
SpringRole is the brainchild of expert tech professional Kartik Mandaville, who doubles as CEO of SpringRole and technical advisor to the science blockchain. Kartik and his team began the project to solve a major problem recruitment agencies and employers were facing. The current system of hiring staff made it difficult for qualified candidates to get noticed and made it hard for companies to hire the best talents on the market.
SpringRole uses its own ERC-20 token called SPRING for platform economics. The token is used mainly for earnings from verifying other users and by organizations paying to access verified user lists.
SPRINGROLE (SPRING) FEATURES
1. Search: The structure of any network relies heavily on its searchability. SpringRole offers full-page search results and a filter function to sort through profiles and companies. There is also the Global Search functionality, which can be used to search for people (including those outside of your SpringRole network) and get information delivered while on the go.
2. Add Note: The Add Note feature enables users to take notes right on a user’s profile who they have just met or know. To do this, users search and find a person’s SpringRole profile, then click on Add Note and compose a note.
3. Profile Selection: Users can include snippets from other platforms on their SpringRole Profile. Some of the platforms supported include GitHub, Medium, Quora, Twitter, Dribble etc. They can add these customizations as profile modules, with some of the top stats being highlighted by the platform.
4. React.js: SpringRole shifted their entire UI to React.js, which makes the platform load pages faster and smoother.
5. Auth API: The team at SpringRole has developed the platform to be able to integrate with other platforms that store information about your professional life. The SpringRole APIs can be used by third-party developers to push and pull data from a SpringRole user’s profile.
6. SpringWallet: The Spring Wallet enables users who haven’t interacted with a blockchain platform to enjoy a seamless first-time experience
7. Messaging: SpringRole users can start messaging by using SPRING tokens to send a request to initiate a chat. Once the other user accepts the request, the conversation can begin. The receiver is incentivized to reply by the SPRING token they will receive once the message request is accepted.